Contact Lens @ BBQ

Message: Pls pass this to all your friends.
To those who wear contact lenses, pls remove them when you have or attend a BBQ party or whatsoever that got to do with flames...I heard a horrible true story about contact lenses.. It happened to a 21 year old guy at Malacca, he wore a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party. While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals. After a few seconds, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why. When he arrived at the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently courtesy of the contact lenses that he worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
So..., please tell all your friends

No comments: